Project coordinator – Mr Piotr Jasion
Mr Piotr Jasion is a graduate of AGH University of Science and Technology, he worked as a spokesman of Governor of Kraków and as a journalist. He is a freelancer and since 1995 he has been working on infrastructural projects which are co-financed by external subjects like UE. Mr Jasion has mobilised funding and provided financial assistance to several investment projects implemented by local governments, enterprises and farmers. He prepares applications, feasibility studies, functional-utility programmes and construction documentation. He has a lot of experience in coordinating project and their financial management. He prepares and designs development strategies and programmes connected with environmental protection.
Mr Jasion also prepares and implements social projects which aim at improving the conditions of life for people of special needs often suffering social exclusion. That also relates to the project which introduces preventive programmes in order to reduce lung and bronchial cancer in Proszowice District.
Project coordinator for medical issues – dr Wojciech Skucha
Head of Pulmonary Diseases Department in District Hospital in Proszowice.
Doctor Skucha graduated from Jagiellonian university Medical College and did his PhD at Medical University in Katowice on “Occurrence of chronic bronchitis and ventilation capacity assessment among tobacco farmers in Proszowice area”. He received the title of first degree specialist in internal diseases and the title of second degree specialist in lung diseases.
• Head of Branch of Polish Medical Society in Proszowice since 1998, member of Board of Krakow Medical Society
• Chairman of Board of Directors of Hospital Departments in Proszowice District Hospital
• Huge experience in several preventive programmes ( 15 projects implemented over the last 20 years) devoted to respiratory tracts diseases including international research BOLD and COPD preventive research programme.
Additional activities and achievements:
• Opening Bronchoscopy Suite in Proszowice District Hospital
• Opening Pulmonary Function Tests Suite in Proszowice District Hospital
• Opening Home Oxygen Treatment Unit in Proszowice District Hospital
• Opening Non-invasive Mechanical Ventilation Sub-department in Proszowice District Hospital
• Opening Sleep-disordered Breathing Unit in Proszowice District Hospital
• Member of local and district government council since 1991 for two terms of office
• Head of Health and Social Care Committee in Local and District Government Council.
• Vice chairmen of Krakow Association of National Fund of Health Protection
• Organising Medical Training Conferences on “ Respiratory Tracts Diseases – problems of diagnosis and therapy” in consecutive years 2010, 2011,2012
• Chairman of Krakow Board of Polish Medical Association
Honours and awards
• Awarded by President of Poland in 2004 with the Gold Cross of Merit
• Awarded for social and organisational work for Krakow Medical Association in 2009
• Awarded with several local honours for local activity
• Experience in clinical research and epidemiological research, 16 publications in Polish and foreign magazines.
Sport, horse riding, table tennis and bike riding
Project coordinator for Health Promotion – Mr Łukasz Szaporów
Mr Szaporów graduated from Academy of Phisical Education in Cracow
• Sport instructor – football, training licence PZPN UEFA B
• Sport instructor – swimming
• First Aid in Emergency Situation
• Organisation and Management in Education – qualification training
• Management of Children and Youth Leisure Time Organisation - course
• Body building – trainer course
• Personal trainer course
• Diet and Nutrition and sport supplementing course
• PE teacher in Piotrkowice Małe Secondary School Association
• Football coach in “ Youth Sport Club Proszowianka”
• Football coach in “ Youth Sport Club Agricola Klimontów”
• Tutor in HUSARZ in Krakow
• Swimming instructor in Kazimierza Wielka Swimming Pool
• Football coach in “ Youth Sport Club Płomień” in Kościelec
• Personal trainer, body building trainer, sport dietician in “REH-AS” in Cracow
• Project coordinator for Health Promotion in Poviat Proszowice
Sport, music, fishing, sport nutrition